Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wheeeh...this has been a long week, and it's only Wednesday!!!!

Busy at work. We had 12 dignitaries visit us, and so we put on the show for them, with presentations and meals. Lots and lots of food....They will be here tomorrow also...so I'm sure I will be on very slow motion by then...but it was fun!!! Started with breakfast of Coffee and Juice, Rolls, and Kolatchies, Yogurt and Fruit Salad...Yum. Then a mid morning protein snack of Nuts and Cheese. Lunch was from Carino's....so yummy, Lasagne, Bowtie Pasta, Meatballs, Lemon Chicken, with Pasta and Green Beans, Grilled Chicken, Garlic Bread, Salad, Tea and Lemonade. Needless to say there were lots of dishes. Then we had a mid afternoon dessert...Vanilla Coconut Cake, Carrot Cake, a Berry Cake, with Lemon Icing, and Fruit, and an Ice Cream Bar. Yum!!!! All I could manage when I got home was a salad!!!!

Here's some Goodies for you. The first batch is from our Get together at Donna's on Saturday...very relaxing afternoon....Thanks so much Donna!!!






Our theme was Flowers...great cards Donna!!!
Next from my box of goodies...I think these were from a class I did last year sometime when I was doing the Brayer and Sponging series. If you you are interested in these series...let me know and I will start them up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment