Thursday, November 20, 2014

Under The Tree Tag a Bag Accessory Kit!

I love this kit...have ordered a couple to have on hand...I never seem to have enough tags, no matter what...and when I need them, the stores are usually all out...or the selection is just plain yucky!!!!  We will be using these in the class I am doing this month also, and as part of the class you will be getting a set!!!!  Class is on 11/19/2014 at 6:30, is for 5 Christmas box projects, cost is $20.  I must have paid registration by 11/11/2014.

Need to get these Halloween cards posted before Thanksgiving...these were from last months stamp day at Isabelle's!  So cute....
And a few more.....I'm starting to get a stack on my desk!!!!

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.....

Pickled Peppers
Sliced jalapeno peppers
1-1/4 C. Vinegar
1/4 C. salt
1/4 C. sugar
Thinly slice peppers, seeds and all, (but not stems)into mixture.  Cover peppers with liquids completely.  Cover bottle tightly and shake well, let sit in fridge overnight.  Keep adding pappers as it gets used up!!!! Enjoy and Bon Apetite!!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment