Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Four Frames

I love this bundle....It's so good to have stamps that go with your punches!!!!  So much you can do!!!!
I have a huge stack of cards sitting on my desk...I need to get them scanned...they are all just so beautiful!!!! Here are a few swap cards fro our September get together....love the colors on the top one!!!  Think I may case it for this months swap!!!!
Cleaning out my mail box from last August....here are some birthdaycards.....Love the use of texture folders!!!

Coming into the Holiday's....here's a quick and easy, yet yummy recipe for Mint Thins.....love these!!!!
Mint Thins
1 pkg. (8 squares) Semi Sweet Chocolate, melted, and slightly cooled
1/4 tsp. Peppermint extract
1 sleeve Ritz crackers (36 crackers)
1 candy cane crushed
Mix Chocolate and extract.  Dip crackers in chocolate, turning to completely coat,.  Scrape off excess.  Place crackers in a single layer on waxed paper covered cookie sheet and sprinkle with crushed candy.  Refrigerate 30 min.  Enjoy, and Bon Apetite!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment