Monday, September 29, 2014

Frightful Wreath Get Together

I have been wanting to do this for ages…Stampin’ Up! has come out with so many cute kits…and everything is there.,.,..you just put it all together…but I didn’t want to just sit here alone and put them together, so I came up with the idea to get a group of us together and order the kits, and then plan a day.  Then they came out with the Halloween Wreath in the new Holiday catalog….Well, we just have to do this as a group.  So here is how it will go.  I will be offering one of these get togethers every other month Starting in October.  I will try to alternate day and evenings.  We will be making the Frightful Wreath Kit in October….We will meet on Wednesday, October 15 at 1:00.  I will provide snacks and beverages.  You will need to let me know you want to attend by Tuesday, October 7 so that I can order the kits.  You can see the kit on page 37 of the supplemental catalog, or online at http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=135866 

The kit retails for $26.95, plus shipping and tax, but if you order one from me for the class, it will be $26.00 total. (so you basically get free shipping and tax).  You can make more than one, or if you want to order one that day, and take some home to make, same price.  If you can’t join us but would want to make one, you can also order  one at that price…but I need to have your order by the 7th. And then if you get here and get it made, and want to do more for gifts…you will be able to order more that day for the same great price!!!   I think this will be so much fun!!!  The only thing I need for you to bring is your favorite adhesive.  I will provide everything else!!!  Let me know soon…I think we will limit it to 10 slots, if we end  up with more people I will open up an evening class, I’m flexable(if you are really interested in an evening one, let me know)…so get your name in Quick!!!!  Let me know if you have any questions

No comments:

Post a Comment