Wednesday, July 2, 2014

New Catalog Blues!!!!

When the new catalog comes out, I have a list miles lone...and usually no Money......time to teach some classes so I can justify ordering some of the new product.  As soon as they tell us that the Blendabilities have come in..I will schedule a class in how to use them!

We got together last weekend to play....and this is the card I did for the swap, the theme was Red-White & Blue...can ya tell!!!!  
This was the project cart I brought to stamp day to do....unfortunatly, I am all out of sympathy cards...too much sadness going on....Love the simplicity of it....

Food time....my second passion is cooking!!!!

Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
2 - 16 oz. froz. French cut green beans thawed and drained.
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/2 lb. Velvetta cut into cubes
1 -1/2C hot water
1/4 C. butter
1 pkg. Stove Top Stuffing for Chicken
Heat oven to 350 F.  Combine beans and soup in 2 qt. casserole, top with Velvetta.  Add water to butter, in med. bowl, stir till melted.  Stir in stuffing mix just until moistened.  Spoon over bean mixture.  Bake 35 to 40 min.  Enjoy and Bon Appetite!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment