Friday, June 20, 2014

The 2014-15 Catalog/Idea Book is Here!!!!

WooHoo....the new Catalog for 2014-15 is finally here.  If you want one, contact me....$5.00 and I will ship it to you!!!!  You won't want to miss this one....you can also see it on my website....www.cathy.stampinup.net  Click on shop, then download the PDF.
Here are samples of the 2 projects that we did at this months Stamper's 10....Want to learn how ....Schedule a workshop, or come to one of my classes!!!!  Contact me for more information!

Out of my Mailbox....Great Thank You Card from my friend Karen!!!! Love the colors!!!!

With the warm weather....this is a great recipe!!!!

Strawberry Lime-aide
5 limes
6 C. water
Honey to taste, start with 3-4 TBSP.
5-6 strawberries, blended
Heat honey in 1/2 C water.  Put 6 cups water in pitcher.  Add juice of limes.  add blended strawberries.  Put in 1/2 honey mixture.  test.  Add more to taste.  I don't like limes...so substituted lemons.  Enjoy and Bon Apetite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment