Thursday, October 17, 2013

Sweater Weather DSP

Sweater Weather DSP # 132184 $10.95

Those of you that know me...know I love anything FALL!!!!  And this paper is so Fallish!!!!  Have been getting caught up on classes...but as soon as I can...I'm using this paper!!!!



These were the card projects that we did at this month's Stamper's 10....simple but I love the top one!!!

I love Salmon...this is a great recipe!!!!


Baked Salmon with Tomatoes, Spinach & Mushrooms
4 Salmon fillets(1 lb.)
2 C.  chopped fresh spinach leaves
1 C. sliced mushrooms
1 tomato, chopped
1/3 C sun-dried tomato dressing
Heat oven to 375F.  Place fish, skin side down in 13 x 9-inch baking dish, that has been sprayed with cooking spray.  Combine remaining ingredients, spoon over fish.  Bake 20-25 min. 
 Enjoy and Bon Apetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment