Friday, April 26, 2013

Tea for Two Designer Fabric

One day we have snow, the next it's in the 70's....springtime in Colorado!!!!  Ya gotta love it, never a dull moment!!!!  Today it is beautiful out...and should be for the next 5 days...starting to think about planting the garden....Steven needs to get the new raised beds set in the ground, and filled with soil!!!!  Can't wait to get fresh tomatoes!!!!



Yum....isn't this fabric yummy, I love the colors.....so summery.  Can't wait to make doll dresses out of the Coral and Pool Party prints.  Wouldn't the pinwheels make a cute doll quilt?

My Dowline Group does a swap each month....and this is the card I got from Karen....I love it!!!  Very stylish!!!!

This is the swap card I did for our Stampin' Friends April get together.....We had a Spring-time Theme....and I just love this paper from Sale-a-Bration....


And here are some of the swap cards I got!!!!  I love the look of Black and Yellow together....this one is so whimsical!!!  And the rose card is stunning!!!!


Here's a really easy chicken recipe....I love good food, but I love easy even more!!  I need to start taking pictures of these recipes....

Chicken & Rice
2 boxes wild rice mix
8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 (4 oz.) can sliced mushrooms, undrained
1 (11 oz.) can mandarin oranges, undrained
Preheat oven to 350F.  Place both boxes of rice in bottom of ungreased roaster, with cover.  Sprinkle on of the seasoning packets over rice.  Lay chicken over rice.  Pour mushrooms and oranges with juice over chicken.  Sprinkle with second seasoning packet.  Add water according to package directions to cover rice. Cover and bake 1 hour and 40 min.  Remove cover and bake an additional 20 min.  Easy Peasy...and super yummy!!!  Enjoy and Bon Apetite!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment