Friday, February 22, 2013

Tea for Two Designer Series Paper

Tea for Two DSP #129311 $10.95




These are some more of the project cards we did this past Sunday at our Stamp Day....Great cards!!!!

,
Found some more cards while  cleaning out my in-box,..I believe this is a project card from Inkslingers this past fall!!!!  Man those Memory Box dies are beautiful, but are a pain to punch out!!!!

Here's one of my favorite dips...mainly because it is so very easy, and I always have the ingredients on hand!!!  I never bring any home!!!!  I made a double batch for Super Bowl, and we had leftover with a lb. of hamburger meat cooked up in it over macaroni....we call it Spicy Cheeseburger Mac. 
Queso Dip
1 lb. (16 oz.) Velvetta, cut into 1/2" cubes
1 10oz can Rotel diced tomatoes & green chillies, undrained
Mix ingredients in 2 qt. microwave bowl.  Microwave on high 5 min.  until velvetta is competely melted, stirring after 3 min.  Serve with fresh vegis, or tortilla chips!!!  Enjoy and Bon Apetit!!!

Got another doll outfit made so that the little girls will have something new to play with!!!!

And here are 2 things that I have been working on....Check them out in my Etsy Shop  
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ladystamp


No comments:

Post a Comment