Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Madison Avenue



Madison Avenue  Sale-a-Bration Set # 129657
Sale-a-bration is upon us...and I love this set.....I'm using it for Make-n-Takes this month!!!!  This is how you can get it.  Order $50.00+ from me and it's free!!!!  Hostess a $400+ party, and it will be part of your product bundle you get for free.  Become a demonstrator under me and you can order it as part of your kit!!!!  Fun, Fun, Fun!!!!! Take advantage of all that Sale-a-Bration has to offer!!!!

Sorry it's been a while since I posted....been busy with samples for classes and clubs....and my Etsy Shop....swing by and see what I have going on  http://www.etsy.com/shop/ladystamp


Sorry...a scan does not do this card justice....and I got it a bit crooked....This was my swap from Stamp Club get together a few weeks ago....we meet again this weekend!  I love the Snow Flurries Embossing Folder!!!  Just makes you want to sit down with a cup of Hot Cocoa!!!!

And here are some of the other swap cards that I got.....


Love Valentines Cards!!!!  Next favorite card holiday next to Halloween!!!! 

My Down-line Group has started doing single card swaps...and here is the great Valentines card I got from my dear friend, Sharon Ayres!!! 
Time for a recipe....these were so good!!!
Corn & Cheese Stuffed Peppers
4 large red, green or yellow bell peppers, tops cut off, seeds and membranes removed.
12 oz. polenta (from 18 oz roll) cut into 1/4" pieces
1 (11oz.) can Mexicorn, with red & green peppers
3 oz. (3/4 C.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
3 oz. (3/4 C.) shredded provolone cheese
1 C. sour cream
Heat oven to 350F.  If necessary, cut a thin slice off bottom of each bell pepper, so that it will stand upright.  In medium bowl, mix polenta, corn and half of each cheese.  Place Spoon mixture into peppers, sprinkle with remaining cheese.  Place filled peppers in ungreased 8" square glass baking dish.  Fill dish halfway with water.  Spray 12" square of foil with cooking spray , cover dish tightly.  Bake at 350F for 30 min.  remove foil and bake an additional 15-20 min.  Garnish with sour cream.  Enjoy and Bon Apetite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment