Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sorry I'm so delinquent.....upgrading my computer...has been a whole new learning experience...I hadn't planned on...and Steven wants to upgrade my disks, when I go to Convention....I'm not so sure about all of that!!! But I think we have most of this under control now....still learning my editing program...so things may look a bit funky for a while...and I still have tons to download for My Digital Studio, before we are back to where we were...but we are getting there...so lets try and put some pictures on here as a test!!!!

This was from my box of goodies...not sure where it came from...but love the images!!!






And this was from a recent swap I believe.....very summery!!!!






Remember to check out the Last Chance list on the left.....Get them while you can!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment