Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Winter Holiday Catalog.....Oh, So, Good!!!!

The Winter Catalog is here...and this one is really the best I think I've seen yet!!!!  I love it....Will be doing a class in October using the Shaker Card Kit!!!  Can't wait!!!  those that have recently ordered from me should have gotten one...if you didn't and would like one, please contact me....It is really wonderful!!!  Some great ideas!!!

More fun cards from last 2 months get togethers!!!  Fun times!!! Fun cards!!!

Here's a super easy, yet yummy cake!!!

Dump Cake
1-21 oz can cherry pie filling
1-20 oz can crushed pineapple-drained
1 yellow cake mix
1 C. butter
1 C. flaked coconut
1/2 C. chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350.  Grease 9  13 baking dish.  Layer cherries, and pineapple.  Sprinkle with cake mix.  Pour melted butter over all and sprinkle with coconut and walnuts.  Bake 50-60 min until browned and bubbly...Yumm,,,Yumm!!!!  Enjoy and Bon Apetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment