Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Occasions 2015 Catalog is Here !!!

I love it when the new catalogs come out.  If you want one of these, let me know and I can arrange for one to get to you!!!!  I love this one!!!!  Tons of great ideas!!!!



I think that is the end of the Halloween cards....but I do have a ton of Thanksgiving...so will get those up over the next week or so....Love my Fall holidays!!!!

Sausage Egg and Biscuit Casserole
1 Can Buttermilk biscuits
1 Lb. sausage
1 C. shredded Mozzarella
1 C. shredded cheddar
6 eggs
3/4 C. milk
salt & pepper
Cut biscuits into 6-8 pieces and place in a greased 8 X 8 pan, brown sausage and drain, spread over the biscuits. beat eggs, add milk and salt/pepper, and pour over sausage. Sprinkle with cheeses, Bake 425F for 30-35 min.  Let sit 5 Min.  Enjoy and Bon Apetite!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment