Monday, February 27, 2012

OK...I'm back!!!! For real!!!!!

Hello ladies.....I think I can now say ...I'm back!!! I apologize for the months I've been gone...lots happened....but I think we are getting it all back together...and the goal is to post at least once a week, more if I can!!!! So please check back weekly, I will get this going more, and hopefully start posting contests again!!! Now that I am not working, the goal is to do Stampin' Up! full-time again. In order to do that, I need to have as many of you book a workshop, or order, or attend a class(in the works) as possible.


Well, we can't have a blog post without a picture, so here is a peek at the card I did for my swap at Rocky Mountain Inkslingers this month. The theme was "anything red".



I also have my Stampin' Up! web page up and going, www.cathy.stampinup.net , so please check it out for dates. Classes are being put together.....but please let me know what you would like to see me do!!!!

Will be editing the sidebars over the next week or so, some of them are no longer valid!!!

5 comments:

  1. HI Cathy..your Blog looks great..glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, I'm so glad that you have your Blog back up and running. I missed it!
    Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here!! Looking forward to more posts and contests!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi..here are some ideas for classes..
    more with the fabric and sizzix dies
    Holiday cards - new ideas to get us going early
    more with the paints and sprays..new techniques
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph…that helps put me in the right direction. We will be doing ribbon and fabric at next months Stamper 10, and in April we will be doing something with paint…nice to see I was on the right page!!!!

      Delete